The Indian Institute of Sports (IIS) has
launched the following Certificate Courses in different
areas related to Sports and allied subjects :
CERTIFICATE LEVEL COURSES
1. Certificate in Sportsmanship
2. Certificate in Sports Science
3. Certificate in Sports Administration
4. Certificate in Sports Psychology
5. Certificate in Sports Medicine
6. Certificate in Sports Infrastructure
7. Certificate in Sports Coaching
8. Certificate in Sports Commentary
9. Certificate in Sports Equipment
10. Certificate in Sports Injuries
11. Certificate in Sports Marketing
12. Certificate in Athletic Sports
13. Certificate in Combat Sports
14. Certificate in Disabled Sports
15. Certificate in Electronic Sports
16. Certificate in Mind Sports
17. Certificate in Multi Sport Event
18. Certificate in National Sports
19. Certificate in Nationalism and Sports
20. Certificate in Olympic Games
Duration : Three Months
Eligibility : No Minimum Educational Qualification
has been led down. All those interested in acquiring expert
knowledge of sports and allied fields are eligible to apply.
Fee : Rs. 3500 or US$ 85 only to be paid on account of admission, registration and evaluation fee.
This amount is to be transferred to our Bank Account having the following details :
Name of the Account : Indian Institute of Sports
Bank Name : Union Bank of India, Neb Sarai Branch, New Delhi, India
Account Number : 579102010005946
IFS Code : UBIN0557919
Step by step method of learning at the Indian Institute of Sports:
1. Get the Admission Form downloaded and complete the same
2. Email the filled-up Admission Form
3. Pay the Admission Fee by Cheque / Draft / Electronic Transfer
4. Receive the Roll Number and Study Materials
5. Go through the e-book carefully
6. Complete the assignments and send the same to the Institute by Email / Post
7. Submit the Project Report based on your experience and knowledge acquired regarding any topic relevant to the admitted student.
8. Wait for the announcement of results.
9. Receive the Certificate (Online)
In case of any clarification, contact the Facilitation Officer, Indian Institute of Sports, A 14-15-16, Paryavaran Complex, New Delhi – 110030, India by post or by Email : email@example.com
For any clarification, contact may be made through telephone by calling on 011-29533801, 011-29533830, 011-29535053.
24-Hours Helpline : 9999833886
All those interested in getting admitted to one of the Certificate level courses are here by advised to fill-up the Admission Form given below and send the same on the above mentioned address by email or by post along with payment of Rs. 3500 by cheque / draft / RTGS etc..